I was in Rhode Island this weekend for the funeral of my best friend, Dana Drago. It was a beautiful service and I am now at peace. I want to share with you this article written by Dana’s sister for the Washington Post about Dana’s brave journey with early-onset Alzheimer’s disease. My heart goes out to all who are dealing with this awful disease with a friend or family member.
After seven consecutive sessions of cryotherapy, I feel more energetic, stronger and recover faster from my workouts. I will now take off a week and go back twice a week for maintenance. I am hopeful this is helping my severe ulcerative colitis as well!
CryoZone offers an exclusive first time session for only $25. Try it today!
What is cryotherapy?
Whole Body Cryotherapy is one of the fastest-growing, holistic, wellness solutions that enables the body to naturally recover at the cellular level. By exposing yourself to temperatures around -220°F with nitrogen gas in our CryoSauna for up to three minutes, your body protects your internal organs by pushing blood to the core where it circulates, keeping your core temperature intact while your blood picks up vital nutrients. After exiting the CryoSauna, blood recirculates back into your outer extremities and creates favorable conditions for:
- Rejuvenating muscle and skin
- Providing a boost to your energy level and metabolic rate
- Increasing collagen production in your skin
- Reducing inflammation
Founded in Dallas, Texas in 2014, CryoZone aims to change the way people think about and experience whole body cryotherapy. By developing the first approachable and affordable brand with a national presence, CryoZone offers a consistent, high-end guest experience. Get into the CryoZone to experience all of cryotherapy’s benefits. It’s time to face the freeze!
Locations in North Dallas, Uptown, Rockwall and Santa Monica, Ca. – Contact Form
- How much of your time is used productively? For one week, use your calendar to record activities for the week as if you were billing for them. Is there time that is wasted on unproductive activities, appointments or unnecessary “obligations”?
- Any activity or conversation that is important to your success and well-being should have a time assigned to it. Schedule appointments with yourself and create time blocks for high-priority thoughts, conversations, and actions. Make time for both career and personal time.
- Take time every day to schedule your day. Whether first thing in the morning or as you wrap up your day, plan your day to get the most of every moment!
- Take time before every call and task to decide what result you want to attain. Take time afterward to determine whether your desired result was achieved.
- Schedule a time each day to answer email and return phone calls. Do not instantly give people your time unless it is absolutely crucial in your business to offer an immediate response.
With a little planning, you CAN reclaim your time!
The most important investments require TIME. Setting and achieving a resolution requires focus, effort, and commitment. Changing old habits and developing new ones will not happen overnight. The following guidelines are meant to help you achieve all of your New Year’s Resolutions:
Focus on one resolution at a time. Make a list of your resolutions, prioritize them, and validate each of them. Do they make sense to focus on right now? It is wiser to focus on the right resolution than to start one you are not committed to.
Create a sense of accountability. Designate a friend, mentor, or companion for sharing successes, monitoring progress, and offering support. The benefit of involving others in your goals and plans is instant access to experience, knowledge, and wisdom— it also raises the bar of responsibility.
Research indicates that one of the qualities of those who are successful at making changes is that they have excellent support systems. Many of those who make resolutions never tell others about them. Consciously or subconsciously, that way if they fail no one will view them as a failure.
Communicating your resolution and intentions actually increases your accountability to the behavior. From the very beginning it is important to share your objectives and goals with those around you so that you can enlist their support. Knowing that you are accountable to someone other than yourself will help to keep you on track.
Persist until completed. A resolution achieved is a stunning example of consistency and hard work. If you fall behind schedule or are sidetracked for any reason, refocus! Just DO NOT give up! Do not surrender to temptation, difficulty or temporary failure. Persist until you achieve the goal.
Cultivate personal integrity. Integrity gives you the oxygen needed to cross the finish line of accomplishment. Your commitment determines your level of success. This commitment boils down to two essential tactics: DAILY ACTION AND REVIEW.
I wish you a New Year of health and happiness. Believe in yourself and you will achieve!
Good Luck and Happy 2016!
Also see “Making life style changes that last” from the American Psychological Association.
Celebrate February by Taking Care of Yourself
However, many people are using February to remind themselves how much they mean to other people! It’s a great time of year to schedule annual checkups, mammograms and other special tests! You are important to so many people — be sure you take care of your health so you’ll be your best self! Schedule those appointments today then sit back and have a little chocolate!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Celebrate February by loving others and Taking Care of Yourself!