We are excited when the Holidays are approaching but did the holidays get the best of you? Sometimes all the stress form time lines, people issues, standing in line for exchanges, parking lot traffic can leave us tired and glad the Holidays are over. So let’s get 2014 off to a great start by prioritizing what is most important and what can wait or be done by someone else.
- Exchanges: Do you have returns and exchanges to be made? Our first tip is to be sure to check the store’s policy on returns. Most stores list their return policy no their website or give a quick call before you leave. Tip two is to bring your receipt along to make it easy.
- Thank You notes: To ease the stress or Thank you notes, write them a few at a time and they won’t seem so overwhelming. Place your resources on a tray (notes, addresses, stamps and pen) so they will be together but can be set aside for a break
- Decorations: As you take down the holiday decorations, purge those that are broken or worn. Be sure to buy replacements now that the discounts are up to 90% off.
- Calendar: Start the year off by updating your calendar with major events such as weddings, vacations, school dates and work dates. Remember to add time for you for medical and workouts.
- January Activities: Look ahead to the January birthdays and anniversaries and purchase those cards now. You can also write them at once. Following these tips will save time and money.
If you have ideas on making 2014 better we would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below, send an email (info@PremierConcierge.net) or call us( 972-788-1587).